Sound reinvests in the communities we serve.
Throughout the year, we dedicate resources to assist local organizations throughout the Puget Sound area. Our five focus areas in 2020, Fight Against Hunger, Arts & Culture, Diversity & Inclusion, Education, and Health & Wellness, were selected to make the biggest impact across our community.
To request a sponsorship or donation, please complete the form below. A representative should respond within 45-60 days.
- We are only able to fund one request per organization in a calendar year (January-December).
- All requests are considered, however, our average contributions range from $100 to $1,000. If we cannot fully meet your request, we may consider an alternate amount.
- Requests must be submitted at least 60 days in advance of when funds are needed.
- We will use the information provided to contact the organization representative.
- Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
- Sound Credit Union is unable to honor requests for individual, religious, or political causes.
- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Organizations Sound Sponsors
American Cancer Society
American Heart Association
College Success Foundation
Communities in Schools Lakewood
Communities in Schools Peninsula
Communities in Schools Tacoma
Communities in Schools Tukwila-Renton
Economic Development Board for Tacoma-Pierce County
Foundation for Edmonds School District
Emergency Food Network
Gig Harbor Chamber of Commerce
Metro Parks Tacoma
National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Northshore Schools Foundation
NW Home Show
Peace Community Center
South Sound Boys & Girls Club
Tacoma Pride/Rainbow Center
Tacoma/Pierce County Habitat for Humanity
The Grand Cinema
University of Washington
University of Washington Tacoma
Washington State Fair Foundation
West Seattle Junction
Woodland Park Zoo
YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties